3 BEDROOM, private, detached, waterfront, housekeeping cottage on the Upper Rideau Lake, just 2km east of the village of Westport Ontario, available for families of up to 6 people.
Only one hour from Ottawa.
Quiet and restful with breathtaking views of sunsets, blue herons, loons, mallards, humming birds, and a variety of other wild birds and game fish at your door step.
Deer, red fox, raccoon, groundhog, rabbit, mink, squirrel, chipmunk and muskrat can also wander by.
Reservations required. NO PETS allowed.
- 3 bedrooms,sleeps 6 people)
- living and dining areas plus porch
- 3 piece bath (shower, toilet and sink)
- fully equipped kitchen, with stove, fridge,
micro wave, coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans etc.
- heated by space heater or fireplace
- drinking water on tap.(hot & cold)
- large treed sand box
- good swimming plus a swimming raft.
- charcoal or gas BBQ
- lawn darts, croquet, boche balls available
- lawn furniture(tables and chairs) and picnic table
- NO PETS ALLOWED