Gray Kona Lana'i, 2006 model. 20" Frame. Almost new. You can see the exact specs at http://www.konaworld.com/bikes/20... it is the exact same bike on the site (same colour also)
Pretty good for road and mountain as it came with regular
Bought brand new at Cycle Outaouais last May. Did no more than 10-12 rides with it. Still on waranty until May 2008 at Cycle Outaouais with free services on it.
Reason for sale: Student with very limited resources, and want to focus on running (will be doing ING Marathon in 2008). I found out I wasn't doing as much bicycle as I thought.
Accessories that comes with it:
- Second pair of tires (1 pair for mountain biking and the other slick in the middle for the road)
- Replacement tube in case of a flat.
- Tools and pump to replace tube and inflate it.
- CatEye lights (front and back)
- Louis Garneau helmet (dark blue)
- Allen Key set (hex keys) to loose or tight things on the bike.
- Cycling map of the Ottawa area.
- Medium sized Mountain Equipement Coop gloves