Self-guided (maps provided) tour of eight gardens in Aylmer and area, with twelve local artisans exhibiting their work at six gardens.
When: Sunday, July 11, 2009, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Cost: Tickets $10 per person. NOTE: 20% goes to Centre Alimentaire Aylmer Food Bank Collective Gardens
Tickets may be purchased by calling 819 684-5345, contacting us at: [email protected], or at any of the following sites:
- Glenwood Florist, 400 Ch McConnell
- Nesbitts Greenhouses & Nursery, 147 ch Eardley
- Le Vaisseau dâ€™Or, 150, rue Principale
- Au jardin de Sylvie, 195 rue Principale
- Moca Loca Café, 149 rue Principale
- SOL, Épicerie Santé, 186 de la Colline
- Jolie Salon, 79 rue Principale.